Monday, February 11, 2013

iPhones in the Classroom

I use these iPhones with my students during word work time.  They choose five words to write in the text message lines.  Then, they read/type/spell each word they chose 5 times.  I laminate them so students can use dry erase or vis-a-vis markers.  My students could use these all day if I let them!  Great for sight words, word wall words and spelling words :)




You can download these templates for FREE on the Teachers Pay Teachers website :)

3 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! What a cool way for kids to practice writing sight words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this engages your students to want to do word work. This is a good way to get them interested in doing their work. Do you use it for handwriting too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used it for handwriting, but that is also a good idea, thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete