Sunday, February 24, 2013

Here is the link to my diigo library!  Hopefully you'll be able to access it through this link.  While I am still get accustomed to using diigo, I definitely can see the value in it.  Most of what I have saved to my library are resources for first grade or primary grade students.  I have a few technology resources and websites mixed in with some blogs and more.  I have added labels within the library, but my next task will be to organize it better through the use of lists and more detailed descriptions.

2 comments:

  1. Your link works great! I especially enjoyed looking at the bookmark labeled Talking Books for First Grade. Super find. And the alternative links you have for Starfall (that you also posted about) are interesting. I can't wait to look through them a little more with the kids. Probably going to use them this week so I can begin benchmark Fountas and Pinell assessments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how they go when you try them out! As you know our time with these resources inside the classroom are few and far between!

    ReplyDelete